Love: pink, cupcakes, lolita puffy frilly clothes, ribbons, sparkling stuff, girls' lips, boys hugs, starry skies, horror films, vodka, sex, sunbathe, BDSM, Skins, Glee, Harry Potter, AHS, New Girl, True Blood, blood, Tarantino, shibari, Beatnik literature, steampunk, Sherlock, gore, The Hunger Games, chivalry, sunny windy days, wellington boots, pics, food
I started using hipster glasses before hipsters did.
So here you have a little bit more about me :D
My name is Isa, I use PinkPapermoon, Chii or doucefrivolite as nicks, I’m 22 yo and I’m from Spain. Currently, I live in Malaga and I’m doing a degree in English.
Some facts about me:
- I love literature and that’s the reason I’m doing my course.
- I like manga and anime. I don’t really like any particular genre, as I might say that I don’t like mecha-themed but my fave is Evangelion for sure.
- I have a few fandoms there, like Harry Potter (Wit beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure), Glee, Skins, Adventure Time, My Little Pony FIM… When it comes to book adapted into films, I believe in rereading and I’m quite transigent with that, but I don’t tolerate abominations (like no Dumbledore’s funeral in HP6).
- I love Japanese fashion street. My favourite is Lolita, but I also like Spank, Mori, Dolly, Cult Party, Hime Gyaru… Despite all that people say, I love the Lolita scene and I came out having quite a few very good friends that I met thanks to Lolita. Actually that’s how I met pastelzombie, my best friend.
- I like crafting. I consider myself pretty useless and seeing that I can make something beautiful makes me feel happy.
- My issues: I have anxiety, depression, and BED. I’m going to a therapist in order to treat those. I’m also starting to visit a nutritionist next month.
- I consider myself pansexual. That doesn’t mean I want to fuck everyone, but that I can feel attracted to anyone no matter the gender (non-binary gender). I’m into BDSM and I’m bottom, although I might evolve to somehow switch when it comes to scenes. Currently, I’m in a BDSM relationship with my Master, boyfriend, best friend Meedler. I’m curious about polyamorous relationships and poly groups. However, I don’t find myself mature enough for that.
- I think that I’m more proficient in English when it comes to speaking than in Spanish.
I’d like to become a writer some day, although I can’t see that as a real proffesion right now. However, I’d love to be a librarian or a literary researcher. I’m specially interested in US Literature (everything, but mainly since Modernism) and gender studies applied to literature. I’m trying to know more about drama in English language and I’d love to both write some plays and perform.
I’m both geek and casual, as I like videogames, comics, online games… but I get tired fairly soon. I’m working on avoiding that.